26 February 2008

spoiled by technology..



recently nintendo announced it was brining Commodore 64 games to the virtual console on the Wii and I went to check out a youtube video of some of the games that were on that system because honestly.. i can't remember playing any games on that thing but either way I took a screenshot of a ninja game on the c64 and a screenshot from the upcoming ninja gaiden 2 for the 360 -- point being is.. me and my friend always stare at each other blankly and say... do you realize there is kids who are growing up on the playstation 3 and the xbox 360 and that is their idea of what games play, feel, and look like. a bit nostalgic I know, but its an interesting thing... I also like this blog that this 14 year old kid is playing through super meroid on the SNES and giving his thoughts on a game that our generation declares the best RPG ever made. check his blog >here<

No comments: