10 February 2008

blah bleh blam...




i almost lost 2 hard drives in the past week, and one of them i had to hard recover the data through some scavenger hunt program that renames any data it can find as '(#).(ext)' soo lets say i have a folder called tiffs that has 25,000 files alone. all named in numberical order, so its easy for me to comb through and find what goes in what folder... either way.. i was digging through to see what survived and i thought coverflow was really neat looking and took some stills... sigh.. back to work!

edit:
there is a great battle against saggy pants... i hope you aren't missing it...

video one video two

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know that sometimes on your blog I don't know what you are talking about...lol. I read it anyway and take notes. Like...I just don't get the technology language... I did find my way back to the archives and saw the post about not getting recognized in that book. I was very sad. FYI we have Kansas City on our fare watcher so we can buy tickets to come and visit you....:-)