03 September 2007

kid help computer...

whoa now, sorry folks its been an all around lazy weekend, and thus in my laziness i accidently let my website die for a weekend (literally lost my domain) ... I just sorta took from friday to monday off, and just chilled. I didn't get much accomplished as far as creative work goes, but i think i was mentally and physically preparing myself for the week that shall come... it's going to be two more intense weeks as we finish off two more Budweiser spots and two more just left the door. the other two should be playing everywhere on sports channels across nation, just look for red, black, and white and clooney talking. and that'll be us ;)

good luck and good night, hope you weekend was relaxing and safe.

1 comment:

Phil Grahm Salt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.