21 October 2007

Meet Herman


I think through the years of drawing characters, everyone always ask me if I have names for any of them... well I don't honestly.. but I was driving the other day and was like wow.. herman is an awesome name for one of my guys, thus he was born. I'll say to distinguish herman from the rest of the guys and gals is how he dresses. Herman likes to always look sharp, with his hair clean, with his shirt tucked in, and he likes to rock clip on bow ties, or just clip on ties... ;)

ps - the surrounding doodles, the continuous stupid is from a conference call, and the top letters are from another conference call... when i'm drawing I always just pick up random words that are being said around me usually.. so thats why I usually have the most random word fragments in my sketchbooks. ;)

No comments: