04 September 2006

blogging like a blogger does.

I guess i don't know my pure 100% purpose of blogging. Perhaps it me opening up another html page where I get to show things, or perhaps it's me actually blogging every now and then and posting stuff of interest. I was never a fan of being 100% of being nailed down to anything, so i'll just post what i FEEL LIKE IT! :)

first off.
I just saw strange fruit project, they are some amazing guys.. look into them. http://strangefruitproject.com/

second:
Mr. Steve Irwin passed away. I think this is a pretty sad thing. First i'm sure its a laughable subject since the guy was crazy and all.. but honestly. It's someone who was following their heart doing what they love, even when it obviously put them at risk... to fill our little minds with knowledge of some crazy animals we will never see or touch.

Steve, my (our) hearts go to you and your family.

third.
hmmm i can't remember what my third thing was but perhaps it was about Mr. J from the procussions. Who are the procussions you ask? Hmm... they are a hiphop group originally from Colorado. Good, nice, awesome group. Mr. J a member posted a ncie video up over on his myspace page. While, i'm not a 100% avid fan of myspace i do think it was its advantages, like reaching people who perhaps never would look at what part of your life you have to offer them on your page. Anyways, go watch it here:
http://www.myspace.com/mrjmedeiros

anyways. have a good night all of you... oh wait!! i have one more news. i forgot to mention project FLEMZ! me and my friend Van sneed are working together to make wierd stuff and have fun, check that over at here.

james

No comments: