26 March 2008

my night of coloring...

oh how i've lost time the past few nights that I've been coming back to work... last night I looked up at my monitor and was in complete shock that it was 5:00am -- just shocked that time had slipped past me so fast... and then again tonight, i was like yeah! i'll just get some work done, then play around to make some art.... well... when i decided it was time to make art it was 3:50 which was... almost an hour ago now! so obviously I stayed up and was doing some tinkering...

I ended up playing with water custom brushes in painter. i'm just completely amazed and could sit here for hours making brushes. but here is some of the last results i got before i quickly closed the program. whew... its time to hit the sheets! w0rd

(edit) update -- just testing the water, no pun intended, with the new brush I made last night. it's a bit crappy.. but thats probably from the quick 30 sec sketch which isn't great,but either way its all fun right?

No comments: