05 November 2008

Wow...


I didn't really know how i'd react when the time would finally come... after the past few months I had no idea what America would decide. In my moment of realization of our new president the only response I could give really was silence. Even as my phone rang with excitement and joy, and text messages flew in... the only reaction that I could give was finally a smile during the speech. I mean, honestly to see our nation pull together and make this possible is simply amazing. I think Obama said it best and it's time to pull together, we are in a really sad situation on so many levels, and I feel like we are finally moving forward. We've been so stuck in the past, and old mentalities, to finally move forware is amazing. I'm really happy, it's extrodinary -- i'm glad to have taken part in this lifetime event... cheers.

No comments: