09 January 2008

munny almost done and oh updates...




first off.. my cat likes boxes.... secondly...

sooooo i was really happy to get updated and started working in leopard because we all finally made the switch -- but little by little I want to pull my hair out. from things like... only maya 2008 working on leopard to... let's say.. mental ray satellite not working with leopard.. i'm sure by now autodesk doesn't give a crap about mac users or maya users but.. oh well.. fighting an uphill battle... i am happy with some of the new features, just wish they didnt have to rob us of 100 other things.. like renaming polygons to meshes (because that matters) or taking away use of some of my plugins...

either way, here is my crappy munny - i'll stop complaining.. but perhaps its because he was looking so good, and now i'm sorta disappointed with him. It reminds me of when i used to try and paint with cheap home depot and lowe's exterior paint to try and do graffiti, and got frustrated because it all was watery, runny, and cheap. I feel if i painted him in a more 'proper' way -- he might have come out better, but oh well.. he is what he is eh'? better photos when I get them..

No comments: